Wednesday, 1 February 2023

Trip to Nuwara Eliya 👭

It's our school trip😍 That day We woke up early in the morning and came to school to go on a trip with my friends. When We arrived at school, the first thing we did was worship load buddha and take blessings for our journey.🙏   Then We started our journey. First We reached the Adisham bungalow.


Next We took our breakfast and went to Haggala Botanical Garden.🌸We took a lot of photos during the trip because We want to keep the beautiful memories of school life with us.😟💓


Next We went to where We would spend the night. There We sang, Danced and had a lot of fun😍.The next day We came back home with many beautiful memories that We will never forget.






                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

My father♥️

My father is the most loving man I have ever seen in my life. He gave me strength every time I fell in life🥰. I have never been hurt by a...