Books are friends who never leave your side. I find this saying to be very true as books have always been there for me. I enjoy reading books. They have the power to help us travel through worlds without moving from our places.
Thursday, 16 February 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My father♥️
My father is the most loving man I have ever seen in my life. He gave me strength every time I fell in life🥰. I have never been hurt by a...
-
My father is the most loving man I have ever seen in my life. He gave me strength every time I fell in life🥰. I have never been hurt by a...
-
I'm Sithari. I was born in Matara. I'm 21 years old. There are four members in my family. They are my Mother, Father and my Brother....
-
My favourite actress is Damithri Subasingha😍.She is tall with a perfect figure.She has long wavy hair. She is beautiful like a princess😍. ...

Great 💫
ReplyDeleteWow 😍
ReplyDelete😍❤
ReplyDelete