There are many beautiful places in this country, but no matter how beautiful they are, my favourite place is the temple. Actually, it is difficult for me to describe in words the feeling I feel when I go to the temple. because that place is very free and Calm. I love that freedom very much.
For me, there is no greater happiness than meditating under the Bodhitree in the temple. When we are Sad in our heart, when there is no one to share that sadness with, we feel very helpless. So at such a time, where can we find comfort like going to the temple and sitting by the Bodhi tree and freeing our mind from our sorrows? No one is with us all the time. But Whenever we feel helpless, Lord Buddha are there to listen to our sorrows. That's why I like the temple so much. Therefore, I like to stay in the shade of the temple whenever Possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment