Saturday, 21 January 2023

My Self ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ’“

I'm Sithari. I was born in Matara. I'm 21 years old. There are four members in my family. They are my Mother, Father and my Brother. am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to Sing songs, Play instruments, Dance and more.


Now I'm undergraduate at the university of visual and performing Arts. I'm a first year student. I'm proud to be a university student. ๐Ÿ’†I should remember my teachers in this time. Because without them university is just a dream for me today.๐Ÿ’—  My favourite singer is Shreya Ghoshal. My favourite subjects are Music, Mathematics and English.



I love to help my fiends out by giving them advice with their problems. I would also describe myself as a very artistic, imaginative and creative. I'm very friendly person. However I have some weaknesses. My weakness points are that I can be a little bit too lazy some places which I don't like to stay.๐Ÿ˜’I have many future hopes but among them my main ambition is to become a Lecturer๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“



2 comments:

My father♥️

My father is the most loving man I have ever seen in my life. He gave me strength every time I fell in life๐Ÿฅฐ. I have never been hurt by a...